The purpose of the Center for Leadership Education Alliance is to engage, encourage, and equip teachers and administrators in their Christian faith and professional responsibilities so that our schools will be restored.
The plan is to provide tools, resources, inspiration, and networking opportunities for educators who want to maximize their Christian influence and enhance their professional skills.
The goal is to help members in the Center for Leadership Education Alliance to become the best and most responsible educators and influencers in America.
Our primary objectives are:
- To encourage and pray for America's teachers
- To promote integrity, excellence, and service through the education profession
- To facilitate wholesome and positive character development through example and practice
- To promote patriotism and a love for God and country
- To support educators as they balance their personal life with their professional responsibilities
- To encourage educators who are Christians to maximize their influence
- To promote servant leadership in the educational profession
- To encourage educators to be change-agents in the lives of children, parents and their communities.
Various conferences and retreats are offered throughout the year that will inspire, equip, and connect members. These conferences are intentionally designed to be relevant and fresh from a professional standpoint while being taught and led from a Judeo-Christian perspective. Watch for upcoming events near you.
We are grateful for the work that you do and want to express our gratitude by providing these services at no costs to you, the educator.
Sign Up Today
Click here to sign up to receive weekly inspirational emails and more information about the Center for Leadership Education Alliance. For more resources for educators, click here.